Sunday, July 25, 2010

Today and everyday, I am grateful!


Bittersweet day spent getting my only child Mary ready for a month long modeling assignment in LA. We spent the day planning a budget, clothes, shoes and makeup shopping. Then we celebrated her future at Cheesecake Factory. I have to admit, I feel empty nest "iti"s," big time and did shed a tear or two, or three. My wonderful daughter told me of an app to get for my IPhone that could help me cope called "Grattitude." What is cool about that, is that after writing 5 things each day I am grateful for, I can email it with pictures to my friends. So today I am grateful for the heart-to-heart talk with my daughter, that gives me great confidence that she makes positive and wise decisions on her own!

1 comment:

YStudio Photography said...

NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!! This is what blogging is all about!!!

I got a little emotional reading this you are a wonderful mom and mary is my dear sweet model niece! WOO HOO!!! We will be cheering her all the way!

And don't you worry Mary we will keep your momma busy!


KICK ASS IN LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!