Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A PARTY I HEARD













A week ago, I was honored with an invite to Adesign's VIP Event with Erica Carr, Anisa Telwar, and Shana King. Let me share my thoughts and photos: Twas' glorious being in a room full of my peers and beauty makers! The passion that we all share to create and maintain beauty energized the room to a fever pitch! We were collectively bubbly, as was the champaign served. Not only were we fed delicious tasty finger food, our hearts and souls were served brush education, surveys and testings on the spot. Joy was evident by all the attendees, whose smiles showcased not only their own beauty, but the empowerment of creating such joy in others!

For me it was a double whammy as it was the first party I ever in my life heard with my new bionic ears! I even heard my phone ring for a booking, in all the clamor!

All of us together and separate go forth, forging beauty's path, one brush at a time! Thank you  Anisa, Shana, and Erica for Adesign!

No comments: